nanocosmos is hiring software developers.
About the company
nanocosmos gmbh, located in Berlin, Germany, is a technology leader for software based video encoding and streaming products. We are working with worldwide license customers to create video encoding applications for streaming professionals and TV broadcasters.
About the job
If you are interested in working in a creative team with high skills in video coding and stream applications,
and would like to help us bring this technology to our customer, let us know!
You should bring some of these skills – not all 🙂
One or more of these Software Programming Languages:
- C/C++ (Windows, MacOS, …)
- ObjC (iOS/MacOS)
- Java (Android)
- Plugin Technology
- PHP, Node.JS, JSON
One or more of these platforms:
- Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android
- Desktop, Browser and Mobile Apps
Fundamental know-how or strong interest in video communication, including encoding, streaming, conferencing, etc.
Bonus but no must-have is interest or experience in these specific areas:
H.264, H.265, RTMP, RTSP, UDP, HLS, MPEG-DASH, WebRTC, Transcoding
Your tasks can be one of the following, dependend on expertise and interest:
- Integrate Video Streaming into custom apps
- Work with different APIs and modules
- Work on HTML/JS, C++, C#, ObjC, iOS or Android Front Ends (Live Encoding / RTMP / WebRTC)
- Work with platform independent user interfaces (PhoneGap etc.)
- Work on PHP/NodeJS Back Ends
- Work on C++ Encoding and Streaming Core Modules
One or more of these non-technical skills:
Our main office is in Berlin. Remote work is possible.
nanocosmos – mobile encoding meets professional broadcast
nanoStream – the easiest and fastest way to create live video encoding applications